About the Office of
Kristina Helferty CPA
Our firm specializes in providing comprehensive services designed to deliver real value to our future and existing clients. We are committed to delivering high-quality services through our targeted accounting, auditing and assurance services, as well as through our expertise in business consulting.
Meet Your CPAs!
Come and meet the CPAs who you can "count" on!
Kristina Helferty, CPA
Kristina has over 20 years of experience in accounting.
During these years, she has worked with multiple industry types including manufacturing, real estate development and management, construction contractors, franchises, health care, and not-for-profit. Kristina’s key areas of expertise include financial statement preparation in the form of audits, reviews and compilations; business and accounting consultation including internal controls as well as controller-by-the-hour services; federal and state tax planning, projection and preparation; and all facets of office management.
She also has extensive experience in processing Deep Water Horizon Settlement Claims stemming from the April 2010 BP Oil Spill.
Kristina is a Florida native and lives and works in Pinellas County.
Affiliations, Credentials & Achievements
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Notary
- B.S. Degree in Accounting, University of South Florida
- B.S. Degree in Management Imformation Systems, University of South Florida
- A.A Degree in Business, St. Petersburg Junior College
- Continuing professional education as required by the FICPA, the AICPA, and the GAO
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning
- Leads Group Captain of the Pinellas West Leads Team of the Central Pinellas Chamber
- Treasurer of the Kirk Church
If you have questions or would like for someone to contact you, please visit our contact page.