One of the most important elements of the tax preparation process is proper tax planning prior to year-end. Tax Planning should be part of your overall business strategy. We will review your prior year tax returns, as well as current year financials in order to develop a plan that will work for you and your business and/or family.
Today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. Preparing your own tax return can be risky and cost you more money in the end. According to a study release by the US Government’s General Accounting Office over 70% of taxpayers believe they benefited from using a professional to prepare their tax returns.
We offer the following tax services:
- Federal, state and local tax returns for businesses, individuals and non-profit organizations
- Estate and fiduciary tax returns
- Corporate, individual and estate tax planning
- Representation before the IRS
- Income tax planning
- Business sales/acquisitions
If you have questions or would like for someone to contact you, please visit our contact page.