The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) plays a pivotal role in the day-to-day running of a company/business. Among other things, it’s the CFO’s responsibility to ensure that the business’ finances are utilized properly. It’s also the CFO’s job to make sure that the company is financially stable. This often means managing the company’s budgets, forecasts and cash flow, ensuring a return on investment, and, in the grand scheme, helping the business maintain sustainable growth in line with its goals and objectives.
The CFO is also responsible for:
- Developing sustainable corporate accounting and finance operations
- Identifying the company’s capital needs and securing the necessary funding
- Providing H.R. development such as helping align employee benefits
- Seeking and adopting technology advancement and utilization
- Initiating and managing corporate change initiatives
In addition, the CFO oversees financial modeling, compensation plans, investor communication, accounts payable/receivable, payroll, and business restructuring. These responsibilities show why the CFO is one of the most important roles in any business.
What are Outsourced CFO services?
Most small and medium-sized businesses are not able to hire a permanent, in-house CFO. That’s where CFO outsourcing comes into play.
An outsourced CFO is an independent financial expert who lends its services to outside companies at a fraction of full employee costs.
Benefits of Outsourced Services
- Fast on-boarding
- Broad experience
- Objective insight
- Increased hiring flexibility
- Reduced administrative costs
Who Needs Outsourced CFO Services?
Small and medium sized business in growth mode would benefit from the skill and experience of a CFO, especially if the following apply to your business:
- Sole proprietorship or startup
- A company with $1m+ in revenue
Companies with $500k+ in revenue would also benefit from an outsourced fractional CFO. As the name suggests, a fractional CFO focuses on just a few specific areas of the business. However, as soon as you reach $1m in revenue, it’s best to seek out the services of a CFO who is completely vested in the achievement of your company’s goals.
Clearwater CPA, Kristina Helferty provides professional outsourced CFO services in Florida at a reasonable cost. Our CFO services are designed to help your business achieve the desired growth without the traditional costs (expensive office equipment, finance software, and large accounting departments). Our core mission – to help you take complete control of your money.
Our primary areas of focus include:
- Accounting systems and internal controls
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Bookkeeping and accounting direction
- Cash flow planning and analysis
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Strategic planning and forecasting
- Preparing balance sheets and income statements
- QuickBooks accounting software training and support
- H.R. Development
Contact Kristina Helferty, CPA for Outsourced CFO Services in Clearwater, Florida
The best time to start CFO services is now, and Kristina Helferty, CPA is ready to help you. Feel free to visit our office at 4500 140th Avenue N, Suite 120 Clearwater, FL 33762. You can also call us at (727) 310-2000 to schedule a no-cost consultation for CFO Services and a variety of other CPA services.