Business Entity Selection
When starting a new business or when you decide to add additional service lines to your business, it is important to know what Business Entity you should be operating under. We have extensive experience in consulting with our clients to determine their needs both financially and from a tax benefit standpoint.
Once we help you determine the appropriate business model, we will then assist you in setting up the entity with the State and the Internal Revenue Service.
Our Managing Partner is a Certified Estate Planning Specialist and has had decades of experience in this area. We work together with other professionals such as your attorney and financial planner, to ensure that your estate is protected for your future beneficiaries.
We offer the following estate planning services:
- Planning to accomplish financial goals and wealth transfer at death
- Planning for disabilities
- Evaluation trust needs
- Serving as personal representative
- Consultation with attorneys
- Court accountings for probate
Outsourced Controllership/CFO Services:
As a growing business you may find you need the advice, support and guidance of a controller or CFO, but cannot afford the cost to hire one full time. We offer outsourced controller/CFO services to companies that need professional financial advice and a reasonable cost.
Our CFO and controller services are designed to support your business with the accounting oversight to help you better understand the financial side of your company so you can make better decisions, get control over your money and focus on growing your business.
- Management reports - balance sheets and income statements
- Bookkeeper and accountant direction
- Accounting systems and internal controls
- Strategic planning and forecasting
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Cash flow planning and analysis
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- QuickBooks accounting software training and support
- Liaison with outside CPA, attorneys, bankers and other consultants
If you have questions or would like for someone to contact you, please visit our contact page.